The model EIS2-EXTEND extends your copper Ethernet connections up to 2200 meters (7218 feet) over twisted pair wire. The Ethernet Extender fully complies with IEEE 802.3 10BaseT and IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX standards. Two EIS2-EXTEND models are required for the Ethernet extension, (one at each end of your extension points). The EIS2-EXTEND’s design features high shock, vibration, electrical noise immunity, a wide operating temperature range from -10C to 60C and ruggedized housing.
The EIS2-EXTEND can be used with included power supply or in the EIS-RACK-16, 19-inch rack mount chassis used to house up to 16 EIS2-EXTEND units
• Extend Ethernet Copper up to 2200 meters (7218 feet) over existing copper wire (common copper, telephone, Cat5e)
• VDSL2 technology with transmission rate of 100Mbps at 400meters
• Auto -detection of Local/Remote function to reduce installation time
• Symmetric mode where downstream and upstream TX are important
• Asymmetric mode where single TX like CCTV requires larger BW
• Auto negotiation of speed and duplex mode on TX port
• Performance / Standard mode to adjust SNR according to line quality
• One 10/100Base TX (TX) Ethernet port with RJ-45 connector
• IEEE 802.3 10BaseT and IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX compliant
• Line port uses common RJ-11 connector
• One DIP switch for configuring local or remote mode
• Status LEDs for speed, monitoring and connection status
• External AC to DC power adapter included
• Used as a stand-alone device or with a 19-inch rack chassis
• Hot-swappable when used in 19 inch rack chassis
Most orders placed before 17:30pm (Monday - Friday) are dispatched from our warehouse the same day subject to stock availability.
For live stock availability please click live help and one of team will check current stock level for you.
Betterbox do not have a minimum order value or minimum order quantity.