* Extension to 5000 feet * Transparent Plug-and-Go Operation
* Compatible with SCSI Standard
* No Loss of Data Throughput
All devices connected to the SCSI single-ended parallel cabling must fit within a maximum of 6 meters (19.6 feet) total distance.
Paralan SCSI Bus Extender SF40A-4008 drives SCSI communications up to 5000 feet.
SF40A extenders work within the full SCSI ANSI X3T10 standard. This includes managing the arbitration and disconnect/reconnect features of the latest systems, down to the SASI communications of earlier systems. An extender can be connected anywhere on a SCSI cable, or directly to the SCSI interface.
Paralan SF40A-4008 Bus Extenders are free standing units with separate dc power supplies.
Specifications - SCSI Bus Extender
* Relative Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
* Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
* Voltage: 115/220 V ac, auto select
* Current: 300 mA
* Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
* UL, CSA, TUV/VDE, CE
* Meets FCC Class A, CE
* Depth: 6.9 in. (175 mm)
* Width: 4.1 in. (104 mm)
* Height: 1.6 in. (41 mm)
* SF40A: 2.5 lb (1,2 kg)
* Shipping weight 4 lb. (1,8 kg)
* SCSI-2 (Alt. 2-A cable, Centronics type)
* ST (fiber optic) 62.5/125 micron fiber (fiber optic)
Serial Transmission Rate:
* 125 Mbits/sec
Parallel Transmission Rate (sustained):
* 2.5 Mbytes/sec async
* 4 Mbytes/sec sync
Protocols: ANSI X3T10 SCSI standard
Most orders placed before 17:30pm (Monday - Friday) are dispatched from our warehouse the same day subject to stock availability.
For live stock availability please click live help and one of team will check current stock level for you.
Betterbox do not have a minimum order value or minimum order quantity.